[China, Shanghai] 中文
APVU & the Natural China 2018 Exhibition
The Natural China 2018 Exhibition will be held from November 21 to 23 in Shanghai. APVU is taking a supporting role in collaborating with the organizer, VNU, for sourcing plant-based products through our global network for Natural Food & Products connections.
Partner with Asia Pacific Vegetarian Union
Asia Pacific Vegetarian Union actively works with plant-based businesses to reach consumers throughout the Asia Pacific region. We have numerous networks of vegan/vegetarian communities, organisations, social media networks – some of which are decades old.
The China Opportunity
China’s 1.4 billion population includes a growing vegan population. Chinese government policy includes the reduction of meat consumption. The potential market for plant-based products is large & is getting bigger.
How to Enter China
The Natural China 2018 Exhibition is an important event, the organizer has partnered with the Greenland Global Commodity Trading Hub, which is the Chinese government’s authorized corporation to undertake the China International Import Expo (CIIE) https://www.ciie.org/zbh/Introduction/ business model.
The Greenland Global Commodity Trading Hub will be the main purchaser/importer for products, through their business hub in Shanghai. Greenland Global Commodity Trading Hub will be working closely with the organizer, VNU Exhibitions on networking and collaborating with international companies, partners, and associations for plant-based commodities at Natural Food & Products sector. It is expected that transactions exceeding US$10 trillion will be made during the next five years.
Interested? Please refer to details below:
Meet Actual Buyers During Natural China
- Greenland International Trade Division
- Greenland Group’s Direct Sourcing Department
- Retail Departments of Greenland Business Group in Mainland China (40+ G-Mart supermarkets)
- Strategic Partners of Greenland (Online e-commerce channels and Offline retail chain stores)
About Greenland Business Group
- 90% are import goods
- Covering 20 cities in Mainland China
- 300 retail shops with sales revenue over 100 million each
- 10 largest e-commerce channels as strategic partners (covered 90% market of e-channels)
- Covering 18 million consumers
- Covering 100,000 retail stores
At least US$150 million direct order in Natural China 2018!
The International Trade Division of Greenland Business Group
The international brands they are carrying now:
Physical Retail Chain
G-Super will be the largest high-end supermarket in Mainland China in 5 years.